Welcome to the online application portal for the 2020 Young Leaders program.
(This form is for US-based candidates only-- candidates in France should apply to our sister Foundation in France at www.french-american.org.)
All of the application materials must be in English.
1. Please fill out the questions in this online application form.
2. At the end of the form there is space to upload the following documents:
- A personal statement (up to 400 words)
- A resume
- A copy of your passport photo page
- An innovative way of introducing yourself. For example, applicants have sent photo collages, power point presentations, videos (2 minutes maximum); and published materials. This is a chance for you to get creative and help us get to know you!
- OPTIONAL: One letter of recommendation from someone who knows you well in a professional or academic capacity. This is not required.
3. Don't forget to click the "submit" button!
More information about the program and the selection process can be found at https://frenchamerican.org/young-leaders/apply/. If you have any questions about the process, please contact Katie DeMallie, Program Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.